Benefits of Home Staging
According to Barbara Corcoran, for every $1 a home seller does not invest in condition work, a buyer will deduct at least $3.
Most buyers today are putting their full investment into the purchase price of the home and don’t have extra money for any major work. Staging is not an option in today’s MARKET! What is Home Staging? Home Staging is the process of preparing homes for sale regardless of location, price, or condition.
A seller only has control over two factors:
- The List Price
- How your home looks
And sell for more
Top 10 benefits of ASP home staging
- Faster Sales Time, 2-3 times faster than the unstaged competition.
- Higher Sales Price 5-20% more than the un-staged competition.
- Great Listing Tool -Market Differentiator for Realtor and Seller.
- Internet Images look better -90% of Buyers check online FIRST before visiting a house in person.
- Staged houses have been neutralized to allow ALL Buyers to imagin living there.
- Staged homes are more appealing and are recognized as the best properties to show and tour.
- Buyers view Staged Homes as well cared for properties.
- Building Inspectors view Staged homes as cared for properties.
- Appraisers are more likely to appraise Staged homes at full value.
- Buyers and Sellers will see your and your agent as a people who want to present a quality product to the market.
The first stage of staging is de-cluttering and depersonalizing. We collect a lot of stuff! Showing of all the features of your home without distraction is important, especially in today’s market. We have build a team that specialize in getting your home ready for the market. You can to detail your home like you a dealership would detail a car for sale. Our team consists of professional organizers and cleaners as well as our design and lay out team. We will help as many buyers as possible fall in love with your property.
Please enjoy our discounts for storage and boxes with Mi-Box and Maxim Storage.
Did you know that less than 10% of buyers can imagine furniture in a space. We partner closely with Refresh Design Gallery, a local interior design company to create your unoccupied property into a dream home that every buyer will fall in love with.
Smart phones have made it easy for all of us to become faux-tographers. Someone one said that technology has made it easier to shoot and accept bad photos….we agree!
In real estate, photography is a crucial piece to the selling puzzle. Just because bad quality images are the easier, cheaper solution, doesn’t make it the most effective choice for business. According to a National Real Estate survey over 90% of buyers are looking online first before calling a realtor! Have great images is ESSENTIAL in real estate to appeal to as many buyers as possible.
By investing in professional photography, you are gaining the opportunity to get more buyers to look at the listing in person, and essentially, selling the property quicker.
Professional photographers will highlight key features, spaciousness (square footage) and unique characteristics of the rooms.
Professionals know what works and can offer a mix of traditional and creative shots to intrigue the buyer, and create an image that will play on their imagination.
Little touches like firing up the fireplace, dressing up the dining room table, or adding fresh flowers, will give the photos an inviting ambiance.
We have in house photographers will do everything in our power to make sure your house gets the attention it deserves online!